After a busy seminar day, your body needs the right place to regenerate. You can retreat to our 127 comfortable hotel rooms (of which 81 single rooms and 41 double rooms with a king-size mattress 160 x 210 cm and another 5 double rooms with 2 separate mattresses 180 x 210 cm).
In front of the window a magnificent view of the curved Taunus hills, evening sun on the balcony, the tranquility of the surroundings and fresh air guarantee a restful sleep and make you fit for the next day.
For bargain hunters:
Single room, 13-19 m²
from € 64,00 up
Our comfortable one:
Single room, 20 m², balcony, large window front
from € 74,00 up
Our generous one:
double room, 27 m², balcony, great valley view
from € 84,00 up in single room
from € 109,00 up in double room
double room, 27 m², balcony, best valley viewl
from € 94,00 up in single room
from € 119,00 up in double room
double room, 28 m², balcony, up to 2 baby cots or extra beds available
from € 119,00 up
Our barrier-free one:
Single room, 27 m², balcony, handicapped accessible bathroom, emergeny button, connecting door to neigbor room
from € 84,00 up
Look forward to:
- comfortable beds in different sizes
- 1 bottle of mineral wanter and a bedtime treat
- floor to ceiling windows for a maximum of daylight in most rooms
- a small balcony with view into the greenery in the majority of the rooms
- desk with 2 easy to reach electrical outlets
- Sky Atlantic and Sky Sports News
- a well-appointed bathroom with shower, hair dryer, cosmetic mirror and soap and shampoo in eco-friendly dispensers
- free WiFi or highspeed DSL
- childeren up to 6 years can sleep for free in the parents' bed
- extra beds and baby cots at extra charge according to availability in the Business and Premium Category
- many additional amenities, like champagne, fruit plate, etc.
- Your dog is welcome to come along in the Collegium Business category (€ 10,-/night).